Things I'm Counting Down To

I have the habit of stealing post ideas from family members. Since I'm having a rotten day, I'm tired of my life, I'm dealing with a bunch of junk at school today and I'm frustrated right now as I attempt to remove a trojan from my computer, I'm going to attempt to make a count down of things I'm excited for.

10 days until I get to go to Christmas break!

12 days until I turn eighteen. I don't know what I'm going to do to celebrate, because all the "now you can..." are things I wouldn't do anyways. Maybe I'll go get some dry ice...because I can.

16 days until Christmas.

6 weeks until the Literary Magazine deadline and I get to start EDITING all the submissions. I'm actually excited for that.

7 weeks until I go to Washington DC for NAIMUN (North American Invitations Model United Nations)...It's sort of my highschool graduation present. And it will be my first time on a trip without my parents.

24 weeks until I graduate from high school! YEAH!

Comments

I think you should do the dry ice thing. It will make a fun story for your own memories and for posterity!
Have a good day in spite of all the things looming. gwh

Popular posts from this blog

Over-analyzing Disney Movies: The Little Mermaid--Why Eric is White.

Derevaun Seraun! Derevaun Seraun!

What does it mean to be a Russell?