CNA Class Complete

I have now passed CNA school! YEAH FOR HANNAH! Anyways, I'm very excited to take the test. I will probably not work as a CNA until next summer, because the shifts are not very conducive to the high school schedule, but I'm still excited. I'm also very satisfied with the people in my class. I'm so happy that I can say that I'm very impressed by all the people that were in my class, and I liked everyone so much. Usually in every class there's that one person who you just kind of think, "Wow, they're kind of annoying," but everyone was an interesting and fun person to be around. I liked it.

Comments

diane said…
Congratulations. Maybe you found everyone so interesting and fun in your class because they were all your sisters.

Popular posts from this blog

Over-analyzing Disney Movies: The Little Mermaid--Why Eric is White.

Derevaun Seraun! Derevaun Seraun!

What does it mean to be a Russell?