I'm sick, but I'm happy

School has started to get monotonous. It always does. I'm going to have to start looking for the simple pleasures in order to keep myself satisfied.

I'm sick (I developed a cold in the space of an hour and a half last night...it was a bit on the weird side), but I'm going to be still be happy. Yes I will.

Seminary has started again. I do like seminary, but it's a little frustrating that more than half the class shows up more than halfway through class, but it's out of my control. My mom says I just need to let go. It will be difficult, but I shall try.

I'm having a great time as my Grandma's visiting this week. She lives in Michigan, so I don't really get to see her very much, so it's exciting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Over-analyzing Disney Movies: The Little Mermaid--Why Eric is White.

Derevaun Seraun! Derevaun Seraun!

What does it mean to be a Russell?