Tomorrow, we can return to our regular blog style

Tomorrow, we can return to our regular blog style.  I think of myself as a pretty happy-go-lucky blogger.  And I know I don't have a lot of readership, which is fine by me.  I hope that anyone who reads here enjoys it, and that's all that matters.  But, today, I have to let you all know something so you don't get confused later on. 

This past week, the man I was going to marry informed me that he did not want to marry me.  We were planning to get married this December.  When he told me, I was an emotional wreck.  I am stable again.  I even made it to work the next day, much to the amazement of the rest of the lab when they found out. 

I am honestly not angry at him.  I wish him the best.  In the end, our personalities were different in a way that he could not love. When all is said and done, I don't want to live my life unloved, and he deserves better than living his life with a woman that he doesn't love.  The endpoint breaker was that, as we discussed this difference in our personalities after he said he didn't want to marry me, I asked if he wanted to want to marry me.  When he said he didn't even want to want to marry me, I told him, "Then we should part our ways."  If he had wanted to want it, we could have worked it out.  But that's not the case.  I am just glad that he spoke up before we defamed something as sacred as marriage.

I am not lying when I say that I am really okay.  The more I think about it, the more I feel it was for the best.  And I'm not lying when I say I'm not mad at him.  I don't feel malicious towards him.  He did what he needed to do.

But I'm totally keeping that dress for when I do get married. 

Comments

cg.gwhatch said…
I don't think he ever saw you in the dress. I happened to get to see you after you tried it on. You were gorgeous!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Over-analyzing Disney Movies: The Little Mermaid--Why Eric is White.

Derevaun Seraun! Derevaun Seraun!

What does it mean to be a Russell?