We May Be Reaching the End of My Own Personal Depression!

So, good news all around!

1) My computer is still dead, but here's the story. My hard drive failed. Irreparable. So, I bought a new hard drive (a bigger one, I use to have a 60 GB, now I have a 320 GB). I bought a SATA, and I needed an EIME or something like that, but that will be remedied shortly. I can return the SATA for a full refund, so yeah. It's getting there

2) I had a promising interview with a medical personnel temp agency on Tuesday. They think they'll be able to find me something in Med Records or medical reception. They sent my resume to the VA Clinic in Rochester, and we'll see what happens with that.

3) I called Prometric today. They're the company that manages the Nurse's Aid licenses for NY. It's not a sure thing, but my application for my Washington State registration to become NYS certification, has apparently been processed and a "certificate" was mailed on Wednesday. I think that sounds like it was approved.

So, there's all the good news!

Comments

I hope there is only good news.
GOOD NEWS!!

diane (I'm using Dads)

Popular posts from this blog

Over-analyzing Disney Movies: The Little Mermaid--Why Eric is White.

Derevaun Seraun! Derevaun Seraun!

What does it mean to be a Russell?