Because Testimonials are What I Write When I Have Nothing Else to Write


So, when my mom was at Walmart with me, buying laundry soap before I was left on my own, she also bought me some other laundry items. You know, Febreeze, stain pretreaters and the like. She also bought me a set of Stain-Be-Gone Mini Pens (a set because they come in twos). Anyways, I hadn't the chance to use these for awhile, because for some reason, I've ceased staining myself now that I'm equipped. So, today, I had the chance. Because I had gotten a nosebleed in Nursing 180 (I know, a great place to start bleeding), I had bloodspots on the sleeve of my jacket that had escaped the tissue. I thought, "Oh no, my jacket is ruined." But then I remembered the Stain-Be-Gone Mini Pens. And I thought: "no better time to try it. "

Ladies and gentlemen, you can no longer tell that my jacket went through a sanguine episode. It is repaired!

And the Stain-Be-Gone Mini Pen is now my friend. Who knows what next testimonial will be! Maybe Mr. Clean Magic Erasers, because they are my friends too.

Comments

I'm a little clutzy. Maybe I should have a Mini-pen on hand. gwh
Evelyn said…
After reading your testimonial, I realized I desperately need one of these pens because I end up with weird spots on clothes that my even weirder Japanese washer never seems to be able to remove. Alas, the Commissary does not carry this type of magic...nor much of any kind of magic!

Popular posts from this blog

Over-analyzing Disney Movies: The Little Mermaid--Why Eric is White.

Derevaun Seraun! Derevaun Seraun!

What does it mean to be a Russell?